- Most people live without a definite plan.
- They simply drift through life.
- When they “decide,” it is usually to drift.
- If they do not “decide,” it is because drifting is easier.
To really decide is to make some definite idea dynamic.
- (of a process or system) characterized by constant change, activity, or progress. “a dynamic economy”
- (of a person) positive in attitude and full of energy and new ideas. “she’s dynamic and determined”
synonyms: energetic, spirited, active, lively, zestful, vital, vigorous, forceful, powerful, positive, high-powered, aggressive, bold, enterprising, magnetic, passionate, fiery, high-octane; “he was eclipsed by his more dynamic colleagues”
A force that stimulates change or progress within a system or process. “evaluation is part of the basic dynamic of the project”