“If your inner life is not producing what you would like on the outside, don’t be discouraged… just be willing to change.” -Joyce Meyer
Tag Archives: confidence
In a new YouTube video series, Charles Lewis explains all about Success Magnetism. Even though it has been around for hundreds of years, there are so many people who don’t even know about it.
Watch all the videos and subscribe to the YouTube Channel at: http://bit.ly/SuccessVideos
More information available at: http://www.SuccessMagnetism.net
- Most people live without a definite plan.
- They simply drift through life.
- When they “decide,” it is usually to drift.
- If they do not “decide,” it is because drifting is easier.
To really decide is to make some definite idea dynamic.
- (of a process or system) characterized by constant change, activity, or progress. “a dynamic economy”
- (of a person) positive in attitude and full of energy and new ideas. “she’s dynamic and determined”
synonyms: energetic, spirited, active, lively, zestful, vital, vigorous, forceful, powerful, positive, high-powered, aggressive, bold, enterprising, magnetic, passionate, fiery, high-octane; “he was eclipsed by his more dynamic colleagues”
A force that stimulates change or progress within a system or process. “evaluation is part of the basic dynamic of the project”
If you heat water to 211 degrees it will be very, very hot. If you go just a little bit further and get the temperature to 212 degrees, something happens. The water begins to boil.
Are you willing to go that little bit more? You’ve come this far. You’ve worked so hard. Everything screams that you’ve already given it your all. You’re tired. You’ve worked so hard, but it’s not enough.
Can you reach deep inside and find the strength for another attempt? One more try and you might finally get it. Are you going to finish this or what?
Can you push it just one degree to reach the boiling point?
There is a deceptive and cunning enemy who wants to steal your freedom. It has doomed millions to self-imposed bondage. Some might know when it has them in its grip, but countless others don’t even realize this hidden power is preventing them from experiencing richer, freer and happier conditions of life.
This enemy has a name and its name is Fear. It assumes numerous disguises. It appears in various phases of your daily life. It has wrecked more careers and ruined more happiness than all the wars of history. Millions of people believe they are beyond its influence, while it silently rides on their backs and laughs at them.
Most misunderstand what fear really is. Most think of it as being afraid to meet certain people, or fearing an accident might happen to them or their loved ones. Yet there are fears of the future, fears of one’s self, fears of events, fears of natural phenomena, fears of old age, fears of poverty. And there are still more hidden, stunting fears developed by the un-religious teachings of blind, bigoted, crafty Religion.
We will explore new views of individual nature, personal fears and avenues of self-discovery. These are wholesome and uplifting, but we will also uncover more than a mere conquest of fear. You see, we are embarking on an adventure into the heart of a courageous life philosophy. We will tear away the bonds of habit, thought and action which have smothered your true inner Self.
“For all may have, if they dare choose, a glorious life.” – Herbert
Many people become distressed by their fears. You might be one of them, but rest assured that you can grow in your soul a perfect courage.
The methods to achieve perfect courage are simple and they are available to anyone. They might seem difficult at first, but they will become easier as you make them a real part of your life.
Do not say, “Be courageous.”
Do not say, “Destroy fear.”
This is common advice, but it is worthless unless you know how to do it. Our methods are definite and practical. Our methods get results. Here are three powerful methods to conquer fear.
- Inspiration of the Subconscious Mind. You are invited to believe, assume and realize that “I am growing in my soul a perfect courage.”
- Elimination of Fear. This is the negative phase of our work. Specific instructions will be given to eliminate every kind of fear.
- Development of Spiritual Courage. Understand that the word “spiritual” does not mean religious in the ordinary sense, but rather the kind of courage which is the breath and tone of the Infinite Life manifest in human life.
The Infinite Life in you is in harmony with the Infinite Life which is The Good, The Beautiful, The True, The All-Health, The Father, The Infinite Soul of this wonderful Universe in which we live. If you come to harmony with the Infinite Life, your fears will vanish because you will then share in the Courage of the Eternal Good.
There are two kinds of courage.
- The Courage That Dares and Wins. “With a giant strive, I will charge a dragon on the field!” In these lines we have the first kind of courage. It is good, but there is another which is vastly superior.
- The Courage That Smiles and Receives. “I am the courage of the soul, harmonic with the perfect whole.” These lines demonstrate the second kind of courage. There is none that is higher. It’s love within us made perfect, so that we may have boldness.
These are our methods. They are presented for your approval. They are stated plainly so you can move from one fear to another until your entire list is disposed of.
This is a short excerpt from the revolutionary book, Break Free: How to Conquer Fear. You deserve to own this book, absorb its message and completely eliminate fear from your life once and for all.
The only thing you stand to lose is your old way of thinking. Is that really more important than the opportunity to experience true freedom?