The hopeful person is an etheric invitation to all good influences.
- He wills and sets in motion new forces.
- He plans and prepares for new contingencies.
- He believes and vibrates himself into surroundings.
- He toils and multiplies himself into his world.
- He attracts others to himself.
- He wins a measure of the success for which he was endowed. He cannot pass his limits, but he can find them.
Unyielding hopefulness attracts, from the air, from the soil, from the sun, from the human world, from the universal ether, from the Infinite Universe, a thousand benevolent influences which cannot be traced to ordinary means. The attitude draws on the nature of things. Multitudes are today attesting the fact.