Self-confidence can be developed and it’s not as hard as you might think. Once you realize that your mind will believe anything you habitually tell it, then it’s simply a matter of deciding what you want to tell it.
Follow these steps for 30 days and see for yourself. When you do this, remember that it doesn’t matter if you believe the statements. What’s important is that you repeat them until you do.
- I can and I will accomplish anything I undertake, so I demand of myself persistent, continuous action toward the attainment of my goals and I hereby commit to taking that action.
- The dominating thoughts of my mind will eventually reproduce themselves in outward physical action and gradually transform themselves into physical reality, so I will concentrate my thoughts for at least 30 minutes each day on thinking of the person I intend to become, thereby creating a clear mental picture of that person.
- Any desire I persistently hold in my mind will eventually seek expression through some practical means of attaining it, so I will devote at least 10 minutes each day to demanding of myself the development of self-confidence.
- I have clearly written down a description of my goals and will never stop trying until I have developed the self-confidence required to attain them.
- I fully realize that no wealth or position can long endure unless built upon truth and justice, so I will engage in no transaction which does not benefit all whom it affects. I will succeed by attracting the forces I wish to use and the cooperation of other people. I will induce others to serve me because of my willingness to serve others. I will eliminate hatred, envy, jealousy, selfishness and cynicism by developing a love for all humanity. A negative attitude towards others will never bring me success. I will cause others to believe in me because I believe in them and in myself.
I will sign my name to this formula, commit it to memory and repeat it aloud at least once a day with full faith that it will gradually influence my thoughts and actions so that I will become a self-reliant and successful person.